The sudden death of popular gospel singer and preacher Ilagosa Wa Ilagosa, has sent shockwaves through the music community.
According to Pastor Sarah Kinyanjui, Ilagosa was invited to preach and perform at a church, where someone reportedly poisoned his food after the service.
This is not the first instance of a servant of God being poisoned in a church, as there was another case of a worship minister who survived after being poisoned.
Pastor Sarah has advised pastors and gospel singers to be cautious and not to eat anything at churches where they are invited to minister. Ilagosa died while receiving treatment at St. Mary’s Hospital in Langata due to kidney damage caused by the poison.
Check out Pastor Sarah’s Facebook post.