1). Accounts Job
A real estate company that deals with residential and commercial properties is looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to maintain efficient and accurate accounts in the areas designated by the Senior Accountant.
The successful candidate will earn a monthly salary of Sh. 30,000.
Their responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment
- Administering VAT and processing returns
- Administering the company’s payroll and associated statutory requirements (PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, leave)
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations. Deal with daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organised manner
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
They will need to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent (ideally related with a degree)
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Must conversant with Accounting packages
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
If you fit the bill, you may send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant – Real Estate) to email@example.com before 22nd May 2017. Remember to indicate your current or last salary.
2). HR Assistant Job
A firm in the Oil and Gas industry dealing with lubricants and other fuel products is looking to hire a HR Assistant who will be tasked with to providing support to the human resource department.
They will be located in Nairobi and will earn a monthly salary of between Sh. 35,000 to Sh. 45,000.
Their responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assist in assessing Staff Training needs
- Manage the recruitment function including job advertisements, interviews’ scheduling and shortlisting using the aptitude tests
- Staff induction – Coordination of company induction program for all new employees
- Coordination of internal training arrangements; including invitations, itineraries and resource persons of all technical and HR based training programs
- Administering and assisting of facilitating selected internal training programs
- Assist in the design and delivery of staff training program curriculum and training calendars in consultation with the HR Manager
- Updating and maintaining employee records in an accurate and timely manner, both electronic and physical.
- Monitoring of employees leave records and ensuring timely reports.
- Receiving and distributing the incoming mails for the HR.
- Logistical Organization for meetings, HR events, training venues and materials.
- Maintain and update filing of employee records in an accurate and timely manner, both electronic and physical.
- Registration of casual workers and verification of casual workers payroll
- Mitigating and solving casual worker related issues on site in consultation with top management
They will also need to have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience working in construction company is a plus
- Conversant with the employment laws of Kenya
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, and problem solving skills
If you qualify, you may send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 22nd May 2017.
3). Sales Executive
A leading food products distribution company in Kenya seeks to hire a results driven and passionate Sales Executive to be based in Nakuru.
The successful candidate will earn Sh. 70,000 plus commissions.
Their responsibilities will include:
- Lead the customer business reviews with the Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafes on a periodic basis- monthly/quarterly/yearly and drive the completion of the action plans
- Develop Customer specific joint business plans and periodically monitor the agreed milestones, thereby driving customer engagement
- Conduct Periodic review of Customer KPI’s- Sales, Investments, Growth, contribution, Market Share, Data Sharing & Service Levels
- Provide insights to the management team on trends, competitor status that will aid in driving business decisions
- Ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, commercial terms, and local regulations
- Resolve any outstanding issues with the concerned customer
- Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy
- Responsible for developing new portfolio for the company
- Responsible for training the clients on value added products
They’ll need to have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Business Admin/Sales/Marketing or relevant field
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in the Food Service industry
- Distribution experience of food products is a must
- Foodservice / HORECA experience is a must
- Strong selling skills with know-how on sales approach and route to market in Foodservice channels
- Good know-how and knowledge of the Kenyan foodservice market / hospitality market
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Nakuru residents encouraged to apply.
- Team player
If you fit the bill, you can send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HORECA Sales Executive –Food Products) to email@example.com before Monday 22nd May 2017.